1. Purpose of this Policy
It also specifies your rights and our obligations, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (European Regulation 2016/679, better known by the acronym GDPR) and applicable national laws, if any.
We remind you in this regard that users of the website must be 18 years of age or older and that purchases are reserved for adults.
2. Data Controller
Crazy Universe Lda, a company incorporated under Portuguese law, whose registered offices are Rua Mário Castelhano 42, Lux Park A33, 2730-120 Barcarena (Portugal), is the data controller for the website www.shaub-fischer.com.
For more details on Crazy Universe Lda, see the Terms of Service.
3. The Data Protection Officer
Crazy Universe Lda has set up a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the address Crazy Universe Lda, Rua Mário Castelhano 42, Lux Park A33, 2730-120 Barcarena, Portugal.
4. Concept of Personal Data
Pursuant to Article 4.1 of the GDPR, personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; it being specified that any natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by the attribution of an identifier such as a name, location data, an online identifier or one or more particular characteristics which express the physical, physiological, genetic or economic identity of that natural person, is considered identifiable.
5. Why is your data collected? On what legal basis? Who is concerned? What data and for how long?
The following table informs you about the personal data that you can or must provide us depending on the uses you make of our website.
|Why is your data collected and processed?||On what legal basis?||Which people are affected?||What data does it concern? (excluding cookies)||How long do we keep them?|
|To manage your subscription to newsletters and carry out our communication actions.
To meet your requests
|Legitimate interest||Visitors who subscribe to the newsletter and customers of the website||E-mail address||Until you unsubscribe/object (link to be found in the communication e-mails, newsletters and this policy)|
|To manage your order (pre-contractual measures, conclusion of the contract and execution of the order)||Contract (TOS)||Customers of the website (order confirmed)||Name, e-mail address, postal address (for delivery), phone number (for additional information and/or delivery), date of birth.
|The data relating to the order are kept in accordance with the time limits prescribed by commercial and tax law (between 6 and 10 years).
Your payment data is stored by the relevant service providers according to the selected payment method by the customer
Specific point on health (correction data) and physical (inter-pupillary distance measurements) data
The processing of correction data and inter-pupillary distance measurements is essential to ensure that corrective lenses are produced in accordance with the Customer’s needs. This is why we ask you to provide us with this type of data. They are required for the execution of orders involving corrective lenses.
You can fill in these data in your order. When you provide these data, they are saved by Shaub & Fischer and incorporated in your order.
You acknowledge that you are informed and agree that when you provide us with this type of data and documents, Shaub & Fischer will transfer them to third parties. Shaub & Fischer has ensured that its partners manufacturing the products comply with safety measures in compliance with the applicable legislation.
In the event that the applicable national legislation allows a possible refund for products purchased on our websites, the invoices issued by Shaub & Fischer will mention the corrective measures as well as the measurements of inter-pupillary distance. The person whose data are processed for this purpose shall be duly informed of the processing of such data for this purpose.
Data relating to corrections, prescriptions and inter-pupillary distance data communicated by the customer when placing an order are kept for the entire storage period of the order itself in accordance with the applicable legal deadlines, i.e. 10 years from the date of purchase.
6. Management of Reviews and Protection of Your Personal Data
You have the possibility to leave your opinions on our products and services. Users who wish to delete their communicated name and/or comment are invited to follow the “Rights of Individuals and How to Exercise their Rights” procedure defined in this Policy by contacting the DPO.
As from their publication, your reviews are the property of Shaub & Fischer.
7. Managing your Payment Data
The payment data you transmit to us are communicated to the payment service provider indicated at the time of your purchase. These transfers are made in secure mode (https) in accordance with the relevant standards. We do not store any payment data on our servers. Refund management is also done via payment service providers.
8. Security Measures
Shaub & Fischer uses personal data protection and security technologies recognised as industrial standards within the IT sector for the personal data it collects and processes. This applies in particular to https (SSL protocol) communications on our website, accesses reserved for a category of its personnel subject to an obligation of confidentiality and the use of anti-virus software.
9. Transfer of Personal Data
We only transfer your data when justified by the nature of the action concerned. Under no circumstances it is passed on for advertising purposes for the benefit of third parties.
For our promotional actions (newsletters), we transmit your data to our subcontractor, in particular in compliance with the security requirements set by the GDPR.
For the management of your orders and returns, we transmit your data to our partners, subsidiaries and subcontractors in compliance with the regulations in force. More precisely, we have ensured that the data transferred is strictly limited to the data necessary for the processing of the order. In addition, standard contractual clauses have been concluded where necessary to ensure, in particular, the protection of transferred data
10. Rights of Individuals and How to Exercise their Rights
In accordance with the regulations in force, the natural person whose personal data are processed has the possibility to exercise the following rights:
• right of access to personal data concerning them,
• right to rectify personal data concerning them,
• right to the deletion of personal data concerning them,
• right to object or to limit the processing of its data, subject to compliance with the legal grounds justifying the processing of the data (in particular the proper performance of the order – performance of the TOS – may justify the impossibility of exercising its right to object or to limit the processing requested by the person),
• right to data portability,
• where the processing is based on consent, the right to withdraw consent at any time,
• right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
To exercise these rights, You must send your request, indicating your e-mail address, your full name and the subject of your request as follows: “exercise of right to personal data”, at:
• by e-mail to the address: email@example.com
• by post to Crazy Universe Lda, Rua Mário Castelhano 42, Lux Park A33, 2730-120 Barcarena, Portugal
As a security measure, the applicant must prove that they are the holder of the rights to the personal data concerned. To this end, the request must be sent from the e-mail address registered on the website managed by Shaub & Fischer. Otherwise, the request will be rejected. If the applicant is no longer able to use the said e-mail address, it will be up to them to prove by any other reasonably reliable means that they are the owner of the data concerned.
Given technical constraints, you acknowledge that you are informed that Shaub & Fischer will process your request within a reasonable period of time, and within a maximum of 30 days from the receipt of your request.
But depending on the type of cookies, the way they are uninstalled may have a direct impact on your browsing experience.
Type of Cookies
• Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available on our website and to enable you to use some of their functionality. For example, they allow you to connect to secure areas of our website and help the content of pages you request to load quickly. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide these services to you. If you disable these cookies, it is no longer possible to make purchases from us for security reasons.
• Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make when using it and to remember changes you make to other parts of our site that you can customize. The purpose of these cookies is to offer you a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences each time you visit one of our website. A notice of information and request for acceptance of this type of cookies also appears when you first log on to our website. We retain this type of cookies for 13 months from your acceptance (which may correspond to your continued use of our website).
• Performance Cookies and Analysis: These cookies are used to collect traffic information to our webite and how users use them. The information collected does not identify any individual visitor. The information is aggregated anonymously. It includes the number of visitors, the websites visited, the pages visited, the time at which the visit was made and other similar information. We use this information to operate our website more efficiently, to collect general demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on the websites.We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve the operation of our Websites.
You can find more information about Google Analytics cookies at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage You can learn more about how Google protects your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
You can prevent the use of Google Analytics on our website by downloading and installing the browser plugin available via this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-EN
You can usually delete or reject cookies via your browser settings. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located in the “settings”, “help”, “tools” or “modify” installation). Many browsers are configured to accept cookies until you change your settings.
For more information about cookies, including how to view cookies on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them, http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
12. Changes to the Policy
We reserve the right to change our Policy at any time. We therefore invite you to consult it frequently.
Most recent update: 16 June 2019